Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Friday 7 February 2014

All behind

Well the last time i posted it was Sunday and now it's Friday and to be honest after this week i think trying to back track might prove difficult. It's been a stressful week, faulty cars on top of imminent MOTs and decision making regards do we don't we what do we do if we don't and sometimes you just don't feel up to making decisions.

Today's happy was brought about by the appearance of a rare thing of late. The sunshine, it's been with us on and off all day, blue skies too always helps. Done three hair cuts today, despite not having trustworthy wheels, two ladies came to me and i went to the other and whilst there the last ladies daughter brought me little letters and gems whilst her little sister plied me with cute smiles which i take her up on as much as possible. Hoping to get the issues of wheels sorted over the weekend, should result in a change of and with a bit of luck i will be shining as the sun is by Monday.

Have a good one :)

1 comment:

Beedeebabee said...

I hope you're having sunshine and blue skies and no more car troubles. Our cars don't seem to like the cold as much as I. Every so often one decides not to start and causes all sorts of problems! xoxo