Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Thursday 11 February 2010

Cards, cards and more cards

Gosh it's been a creatively busy month since Christmas came and went. For a while there my creativity took a turn for the not so good but it's back on form now :) Below is my newly tweaked Easel card for my hubby for Valentines Day. It was made using a free digi from GTC's Crafty Corner you know me and Owls i really enjoyed playing with this design. I coloured him digitally and then added a pastel paint effect using Paint Shop pro. Printed him off Three times and decoupaged him. Fixed the non existent easel element today, as this was my second attempt and i had got the tut the wrong way round lol. Hope hubby appreciates George :)


This was my first attempt at an easel card but this too got repaired today lol. Loving the docrafts cuties that i double mounted, nice Easter cards or just because :)

Oh yes after the two attempts above i had to have a go late last night to sort out where i was going wrong so tda i got it right, three times a charm lol. Loving the docrafts sheep too, in the pink :)

and here is all the cards that i have been making of late bar the new additions above, not bad for something i barely touched for the last twelve months while I've been felting and drawing and painting :)



Full of greatness :)

No comments: