Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Monday 5 April 2010

Owl what a lovely day :)


I have had a lovely crafty day today this is one of six cards i made, one of three using this stamp. You know me and my love of Owls. This is a docrafts stamp. I am entering this in the challenge over at Pollycraft Mondays.The challenge this week is 'Anything goes' so i figure this works. So enjoyed my craft time today :)



2 comments:

pinkglitterfae said...

Isn't it great when you can sit down and spend the day creating? Your owl is simply adorable!
Are you going to show us the others you got done?

Keep on creating, and good luck with the challenge.

xoxo
pink

Fotf said...

Thanks Pinkglitterfae for your lovely comments. Just for you and anyone else that is interested i posted the remainder of my card making expedition today :)