Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Friday 14 January 2011

Pixie Magic



This little cutie arrived in my letter box this week. This sweet little pixie has travelled all the way from Mexico from my creative friend Ale. I was lucky enough to win this hand painted bookmark.Thanks so much Ale, i am going to laminate her to protect her from page wear and tear. So pretty. You can check our all of Ale's wonderful creations over at with blueberry heart Happy New Year Ale :)

2 comments:

ale balanzario said...

Oh great, Im so happy she is now there and safe with you, Im sure she will be so happy with you, hope she brings you great moments!!

Thanks for giving her a new home.
Ale

Beedeebabee said...

Oh, she is adorable! ... I also love your Christmas cards in the post below. How beautiful they turned out!... (I kept my sparkly snowflakes that hang in my windows up too!) ;) Have a fun weekend! xo Paulette