Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Thursday 24 March 2011

Spring is sprung



So at the weekend i managed a trip to Hobbycraft whilst we were over at my mother-in-laws. I picked up a polystyrene wreath and some eggs. I set to work as soon as was possible sticking torn lilac tissue paper to the wreath, it took a few coats but got there eventually and i like the dark and shade created by the over lapping of the paper. Then i thought everything was going to come to a standstill. The eggs are quite large and were hanging from ribbon but i removed that and glued them with my glue gun. The soft lilac birdie was one i made a while ago who had been nestled in with my lavender. I recycled the two butterflies, they were pocked into a plant pot downstairs having come with flower arrangements. Then i tweaked with some pipe cleaners and glued some smaller butterflies to some short pipe cleaners and added some beaded pins through the button holes on the flowers buttons and voila. I'm pretty pleased with that :)

No comments: