Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Thursday 18 September 2008

Autumn is here!

Yesterday i took a walk with my son to see how long it would take from our house to nursery. It was a nice day and when your on foot there is always plenty to see. We arrived at the park almost next door to the nursery and it had taken us thirty minutes.

Brett played but not without my assistance. We both had a go on the horse. Brett flitted back and forth from swings to climbing frame and back again. Why i thought i would be able to leave him to it I'll never know. Eventually we were joined by another mother and her almost two year old daughter. It's amazing what you can find out about someone in a very short space of time.

Eventually Brett and I headed off but it wasn't long before i stopped to look for conkers for Brett. I managed to find quite a few some of which were still in their cases.

Brett played in the bandstand and i took some pictures of the mushrooms and one of the big tall trees.

On route to the park i had noticed Rupert Brooke's home, something i had never seen before even though i know he has a connection with Rugby.

What do you see when you're out and about? It's amazing what is sometimes right under your nose.

Autumn is definitely here, it was surprisingly cold but i love this time of year :-)

No comments: