Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Monday 21 September 2009

Halloween Pumpkin

Well here is the first stage of my latest painting. Up until now i thought 'A Painter i am not' but i have to say i do consider myself a painter. This was the first stage in the painting, i had already played around with the drawing itself and put the final draft so to speak on to the canvas and given the background a wash of blue sky. I am going to be adding one of these a week up till Halloween when i will be posting the finished article, unless i can wait no longer and may post it during the Halloween Blog Celebration on the 17th of Oct, i hope you stop by and see my progress :-)

2 comments:

Kelly Lish said...

Cant wait to watch the progression! Thanks for sharing-these are fun to watch come alive!

Fannie said...

looks great, kerri. i'll be watching with anticipation.