Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Wednesday 9 June 2010

All in a mornings work :) Wedding Belles



This is the result of this mornings creative time this plus another almost finished festive jar and matching card. What it is to have the equivalent of a school day to yourself. Thoroughly enjoyed my craft time.This set is available to buy if i can bare to part with it lol :)

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, this is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love that it has a matching card too!

Fotf said...

Thanks ladies :)

pinkglitterfae said...

what a lovely gift it would make!
if you part with it, you will just have to make another :-)
xoxo
betty

Fotf said...

Ahh thanks Betty lol. I will be selling it lol just think it's rather pretty but can't hang on to all my creations :)

Claire said...

A real beauty!! I can see why its going to be difficult to part with such a gorgeous jar, especially with that matching card
Claire xx

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Kerri! What a lovely wedding set to receive! Love the cake! How cute is that! Great work! :)