Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Friday 15 October 2010

Come in sweetie, sit down

would you like to join me for a brew and something to nibble on too!!!

Ha ha ha cackle cackle cackle lol


Help yourself dearie, what's in them you ask, oh i just whipped them up this morning with some very special ingredients that have been in the coven, i mean family for years, top secret mind, for me to know and you to find out ha ha ha ha ha................................


Oh yes the bats dearie, help yourself, their very tasty especially now they've stopped flapping around, dunk them in your brew, it'll warm you through ha ha ha....


Ok that's enough of that. My morning practising my Halloween baking. First stint with the icing bag didn't work out too well so may have to have another go with that. Be interesting to see Brett turn his nose up at the grey'd icing but he may get daring enough to try one. Fairy cakes are very tasty on their own so he could always try the undecorated variety. Sadly he won't eat the batty cookies either as they have currants in  but hubby and i will lol.Oh yes i forgot to mention the little ghosts were from some Halloween cakes we bought last year from Asda, being plastic i kept them and recycled them :)

So what plan do you have for all hallows eve?

4 comments:

pinkglitterfae said...

ooh, yes please! I would love some of those treats, and some coffee to go with them would be lovely.

love the ones with the skellies coming out, lol!

Halloween is such fun, but alas, I don't bake anything like this. There's not one to share them with and I'd end up eating them myself...wait a minute, that may not be such a bad thing after all, heehee!

xoxo

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Ooh, yummy! Such a cute post! I so enjoyed the bat cookies! I just love Halloween and all the spooktacular treats! :)

Anonymous said...

These are fab! I love the bat cookies - what a shame you and hubby will have them all to yourselves, lol! We don't do anything on Halloween - my kids are all grown up now, so hubby and I just hide in the front room and pretend to be out when trick or treaters come to the door!!!

Beedeebabee said...

I'll have some coffee with mine too, please! I wish I could just reach in and grab a cupcake and a couple of those batty cookies! You've done it...I'm hungry for a sweet now, so it's up to the kitchen I go! :) Paulette