Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Thursday 14 October 2010

Double Trouble


Take one empty phone box...

Distress all exterior edges of the box with silver ink pad and emboss with silver powder...

Measure up suitable papers and apply with glue to all panels...



For me it was about Halloween, Magic, Spells etc etc

Cut out smaller piece of black card for top of lid and apply the same ink pad and powders and emboss round distressed area. Add beautiful jewelled Owl stickers to center stage and shazzam there we have it.


A magical little box, now i need to make a little black cushion for the inside and then decide what little blinging item will reside :)

1 comment:

Claire said...

Wow, how beautiful! I love black and silver and that little owl is fabulous
Claire xx