Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Thursday 25 July 2013

Blame it on the Weatherman


So the great British weather was my inspiration for this drawing on Tuesday after being woken like many in the early hours of Tuesday morning by rain, thunder and lightening. I know that god was playing his drum kit and so this followed. My son drew more cartoon characters, no surprise there then lol and since then we've had a day off from drawing and today has been all about food shopping, exciting stuff but one thing i will say is that so far, so good, it's been quite pleasurable :) You?


These came about yesterday after seeing this inspiration doyoumindifiknit it's taken some doing to get to grips with crocheting but progress has been made and for that I'm grateful :) Not sure where I'm going with them yet but I'll keep going, it's all good practise and I'm using up odds and sods of wool.

No comments: