1) Well I hope I don’t sound boring for anyone that already reads my blog but for some long time now I’ve listened to a self hypnosis tape, it lasts for just over twenty minutes but seems to have helped me relax, quite an achievement!!!
2) In my process to gain control of my OCD I have released the reins on what was my obsession with housework, housework, housework. I started alternating my days, one housework, and one for me…
3) Creativity is my hobby. I enjoy writing, making cards, blogging, and drawing. Finding time to express yourself is crucial to balancing mind and life.
4) Since having my now three year old I try to walk to town unless I’m expecting to end up carrying a heavy load. The exercise does me good and the fresh air helps to blow away the cobwebs.
5) It’s important to be observant. There is much beauty to be seen if only we open up and look beyond the obvious. The world we live in today is pre-occupied with doom and gloom and reading and enjoying the many blogs I have come across in recent months reminded me of that.
check them out :-)