Ok so Christmas has been and gone. My tree is still up and on but only because we had our loft insulated on Wednesday and the boxes amongst others are cluttering up our spare room. In remembrance of this Christmas I have compiled this little quiz.
1) What is your favourite childhood memory of Christmas?
Mine, amongst others was writing endless song sheets to go carolling with my friends.
2) What was your favourite childhood gift?
Mine is a bit general but would have to be my stocking at the end of my bed. Lots of tiny gifts, more exciting than big presents and I enjoy it as much now :-)
3) What would you like to re-kindle about your Christmas’s in the naughties?
I would love people to bear in mind that it’s the thought that counts not how many pounds you spend!
5) What was your favourite moment about Christmas 2008?
Mine was seeing my son when he came down the stairs to find Santa had left the pressies under the tree and left him his ‘big red car’ (Wiggles) that he asked for.
6) What was your favourite gift?
As I had quite a few presents in the run up to the festive season there were less to open on Christmas Day but my camera would have to be my favourite, most successful and most useful so thanks to my husband.
7) What did you mention doing this Christmas?
I believe I mentioned being more organised, I had been thinking about Christmas since well before Halloween and still ended up writing cards the weekend pre Christmas Day and wrapping Christmas Eve!
8) What are you most thankful for as one-year leaves and another one starts?
I am thankful that my husband and I keep working on what brought us together. Like many we’ve had our moments but we’re still together. Love you!!!
There are no rules for this. I tag my Mum, my good friend Michelle, Senta, Fannie, Lisa and my newest addition Martha :-)