Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Friday 1 May 2009

Happy May 1st

This picture is my sons Daffodil, or miniature one which has another name. Anyway they were kindly donated by Marie Curie Cancer last year and each of the children at nursery got to plant one and bring it home. It has just started to open up and mum took this yesterday and caught this little bug sitting on it. As you can see mum is very creative and this picture turned up in my inbox this morning showing his daffodil in close up, thanks mum.



Here below is all that Brett has on the go at the moment. At the rear is his Daffodil which is fully open today, to the left hand side are three sunflower seeds we planted coming on nicely, to the right is one of three pumpkin seeds, the only one to have sprouted but looks so healthy. I am so excited to see if we can grow our own pumpkins and then in the autumn we can carve it out for Halloween :-). Right at the front is the pot of seeds we brought home from nursery on Wednesday that also contains three more sunflower seeds. So i am going to be planting up another one of my green Ikea bags with all Brett's flowers, not the pumpkin as I'm told they spread so will have to think that one through. Later on i will post follow up pictures to show how the sunflowers came on and how tall they got and how his pumpkin does :-)


And while i think about it i thought i would mention my Magic Moment yesterday/. Singing 'Heal the World' by Michael Jackson, my son is a huge fan at 3 and we sang a couple of lines together which made my eyes water, as it is now. Magic :-)

No comments: