Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Friday 24 April 2009

Opinions please - do you don't you?


Ok ladies, i am popping these up briefly as i'm off to collect my son from nursery but i would love your opinions. I have made these purely as decorations at the moment to decorate whatever nook or cranny or twigs or trees you would wish to adorn with them. Let me know if you like them, i am full of ideas so the sky's the limit but you have to start somewhere :-)





5 comments:

Ruthie Redden said...

thank you for dropping by my blog & saying hi! i love heart shaped things & these are beautiful, will brighten up any corner

Eric Barclay said...

These are really cute and colorful-- so cheerful. I can just imagine a whole tree full of them.

Fotf said...

Thanks Ruthie and Eric for your encouraging comments.Watch out Christmas it won't be the same unless you give your tree a heart :-)

Michelle said...

Kerri, these are wonderful! keep creating!

Michelle :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri, thanks for visiting my blog and for your idea about using a glass holder for my candles... I haven't decided what I'll do quite yet but I won't light the candles until I do and I'll post when I do!

I especially love the pink hearts... very pretty!