Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Eggstravaganza

Lol, having been lent a largish circle punch to continue a card theme i started i got inspired on Sunday to try my hand at another project. I've seen lots of banner type projects round the net so pulled out some paper doilies that i was given and had a play with some ideas and this is what i came up with .


I laminated the paper doilies after distressing the edges with a stamp. I added some distressing to the purple circles and then inked up the letters which were already purple but a paler one like the circles. I added the Easter egg decals and then punched some holes on both sides of each piece and threaded some purple cord through from back to front. I have yet to hang it, it's a bit early yet but i hope it'll hang straight. Quite pleased :)

No comments: