Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Wednesday 13 April 2011

April Challenge or not as it seems


Ok so this was my entry for the April challenge over at Christmas Cards All Year Round...until that is i reviewed this months challenge. So the shortfall was that i was so keen to crack on and use my newly learnt knot with ribbon that i completely forgot about the 'use an oval' part of the challenge...Que Serra i guess, I'm pleased with the way they turned out and it's five more in the pot which makes 20 so far this year. 

2 comments:

Gail said...

Your cards look great!
Especially the ribbon:)!
And in your defense, one has an oval on it!

Fotf said...

Ahhh thanks Gail, made me giggle :)