Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Thursday 28 April 2011

The day before the Royal Wedding

Well it's nearly the day everyone has been talking about.The wedding of Prince William and Kate. I am not into pomp and ceremony but will no doubt want to see what all the fuss is about tomorrow, in and around whatever else we end up doing having an extra day off. 


Inspired by the Royal Wedding i set up a swap challenge over at Ivy's Attic to make an Atc. Sadly only one other person expressed an interest and i don't know as yet whether she made one or not but here are my three as it stands, was going for five but what with holidays and personal stuff looks like we're going with three.







No comments: