Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Choc Chip Muffins (with the choc chips lol)

So once again when browsing the blogs i follow i found this recipe over at Bakerella for Choc Choc Chip muffins. This recipe involved sour cream which to be honest i had no idea about and nor do i now either but i had a go. I got a recipe book out which gave me some idea about converting cups into grams. I do have cups but 'cupping' marg or butter isn't easy and so i began. I have to say this followed a sponge which i shall be jamming and creaming in the not too distant future so it's been a baking morning. Anyway the only way my recipe differs is that i didn't add any salt. Rarely do i add salt because i nearly always use butter (with salt), infact bar chips i hardly ever use salt on anything. Anyway i mixed up the ingredients as directed and popped them in the oven, tick tock, tick tock...



I have to admit they do look pretty tasty and yes i manage 12 i believe it was in muffin cases (bigger than the usual cup case anyway) and once I'd finished my lunch i tried one...Wow i will definitely be making these again and I'm hoping as they have choc chips in my son will happily eat then too, fingers crossed. Thumbs up from me :)



I am linking up for the second week running over at A Spoonful of Sugar for Weekend Baking :) Don't forget to stop by and see what your inspired by :)

No comments: