Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Monday 8 August 2011

Just a little something...


Here's a little something i whipped up yesterday. I enjoyed the results from the last canvas i did so i was looking forward to trying another one. I couldn't resist using my Owl stamp and combining it with the tree stamp that came free with Simply Homemade and i think the combination works well and with a bit of distressing here and there voila. This is a present for a friend of mine, her birthday has already been and gone, a bit like mine which was a week ago today, time really does fly by but i hope to get it to her before too long. I am taking part in Jennies Craft-o-manic Monday where there are lot of other creative folk sharing there creations so don't forget to stop by and see what they've all been up to :) Happy Monday :)

2 comments:

readysetlove said...

I LOVE owls! Very cute.

Fotf said...

Thank you :)