Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Friday 12 December 2008

My Lucky Day


Oh my, Wednesday must have been my lucky day. There I was sitting at my PC and looking at the blog updates on my blog. I clicked on Imagine, Create, Inspire and was looking at the winners of Fannies recent giveaways. I got right down to the bottom of the list and there I was FOTF (Friendofthefaries for those that don’t know!).

I won ‘Reach’ original ACEO collage by Nancy Lefko, it is a lovely star. I am chuffed to bits you made my day again Fannie :-)




2 comments:

Fannie said...

Congratulations, K! Thanks for playing. Your ACEO is on its way to you.

Anything you can dream or imagine is within your REACH! Enjoy!

Rick said...

Congratulations - a nice surprise.

Be sure to check my blog come January for my second annual giveaway.