Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Sunday 19 April 2009

Can you tell what is it yet?


Ok this was an interesting find, well for me anyway, i like things that are unusual. So this is my first use for this fresh green bag from Ikea...





This bag has been planted up with quite a few crocus which won't flower till next spring if they flower at all, unfortunately i have had them for quite a while so not sure that they will produce. Also some Chinese Lanterns which aren't supposed to show themselves till the back end of the year.On show are Night Scented Stocks and the purple ones above i can't remember. Hopefully later in the year it will be a nice pot of flora and fauna :-)


So when we went to Ikea at the weekend i couldn't resist picking up another one in pink and decided today to use this in the bathroom to add to the pink and keep all the toilet rolls and baby wipes tidy and in one place. I'm sure their are many uses for these lovely bags and at only £2.00 they are a bargain. They would be great for knitters for balls of wool, storing towels, and many other things...

5 comments:

Hibiscus Moon said...

a collapsable shower caddy?

Fotf said...

Wrong, next...

Hibiscus Moon said...

Hi,

You can email me at stipko at bellsouth dot net regarding the owls althought I'm afraid I don't have too much to say, but email me anyway. ;)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

A shopping bag?

Fotf said...

Getting warmer Lisa :-)