Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Monday 8 October 2007

It's Our Anniversary Today



Well it's six years today since Jason and I took our vows in the town hall in Phaphos, Cyprus. It seems a long time ago now but we still reminisce about our time there and when we shall venture back. Unfortunately with me being ill on our return I'm not all that keen but maybe one day.

I have shared a poem today, i write a lot but am keeping most of my written works for a separate blog I'm hoping to put together when i eventually have everything I've written together.

This poem was started some time ago so i changed a small piece of it and finished it off. I hope is sums up our time together. Happy Anniversary Jason, Love you x

No comments: