Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Friday 26 October 2007

Secret Santa

Well it's finally happened, I've given in. I took time out to watch a film and a Christmas film at that.

It is one of many i intend to watch, time permitting.

'Secret Santa' traditional feel good Christmas viewing. Rebbecca, a journalist goes to visit a small town to uncover the true identity of their secret Santa who every Christmas helps various members of the community. What she uncovers is essentially the essence of Christmas. The joy of giving.

The last time i recall trying to watch this film was when i was pregnant and either tiredness or tears kicked in and i don't think i saw it out. Well worth a watch.

No comments: