Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Challenge 18 over at Meljens Designs


Gosh have i been on a roll making cards this last couple of weeks, still have a few to make but I'm keeping up just about.I was making this card for a friend of mine so i thought i would incorporate the sketch over at Meljens Designs so here it is .



The card was made using a digi from Paula at Pollycraft but i do have some cute cupcakes from Meljens ready for next time :)



Ok so it didn't take long for me to put this together, needed to get another card off in the post as soon as so voila, a bird in the hand and all that. Card number two for challenge 18 :) ok well number two but not for the challenge as it appears it has closed now. Never mind lol

2 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! Such a cute image and I really like the butterfly!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Sketch challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Lisa said...

How sweet! I really love your color selection! Thanks for playing with MelJens this week:)