Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Tweet tweet

Last week i popped into town for one or two things and on visiting Wilko i spotted these...



Oohhh, i had a quick squizz and then went off to compare prices on the things I'd come up for which primarily was some drawing paper and stuff for my son. I got him some bits in the £1 shop and then popped back to Wilko. With my birthday so close i wasn't sure i was doing the right thing, I'm always telling hubby off for wanting to buy things close to his birthday but i took the risk after all you can never have too many bits of stationary with owls and birdies on can you :) No one else bought me them so i was safe.




They are just so cute, don't you think?!?




Tweet tweet :)

Thought i would just share my latest card here too as it fits with the feathered theme



Made this this afternoon using a free digital stamp available here 
Love how he turned out and i made this for my uncle so it's quite masculine i hope, think i might do some more of these but i must get some more of these lovely brown cards that i can't find at Hobbycraft just The Range :)

1 comment:

JanieB said...

Thanks for sending me the link to your colouring of George the Owl. I think it is wonderful, I am so proud of it, and you did all the hard work... I hope your Uncle was well pleased, I know I would be if I was receiving it.

hugs Janie xxx

(P.S. Slightly jealous of how well you use pencils to colour in...)