Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Monday 13 October 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


"PRINCESS PINK"
Her name is Princess Pink
What else could it be?
She prefers the color pink
In everything she sees!
No matter where she's going
Or what it is you think
One thing you can be sure of
She's always wearing pink!
Donna "cookie" Gotlib
I have Donna to thank for this wonderful print and poem. Always a sucker for anything pink or girl and love poetry as most of you know. This print is up for grabs as part of a give away Donna is running. Please enjoy the picture and quirky poem and take a look at Donna's blog which can be found at http://cookiesunshine.blogspot.com/2008/10/give-away-for-breast-cancer-awareness.html

1 comment:

Donna Gotlib said...

Thank you so much for participating with Princess Pink. I'd love to hear about the Race For Life.

I'm adding your link to my sidebar.

Your banner is wonderful.