Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Saturday 22 September 2007

B is for

BRETT

This morning Brett asked for his cards. They have Alphabet pictures on them. He pulled the cards at random and told me the ones he wanted to and i mentioned one or two others. The interesting thing was when he had finished he cleared off so i started putting them away. At that point he came back and started to help. Initially he was trying to put the cards in the wrong way round so i suggested he turned them around which he did. Just to top it off he realised that some of the cards were upside down and turned them the right way. He may not have done this to all the cards but it was interesting to watch and made me smile.

No comments: