Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Friday 14 September 2007

Iris

Meet Iris. This piece of art was designed and created by Annette Mangseth of Norway. I'm not sure how i came across Annette's work but this picture was the inspiration for my latest piece of writing. It's surprising just how much can come from one picture. In all honesty i haven't touched my story for some weeks now, just one of those things that's gone on the back burner while I'm having a sort out. My hopes are that eventually i will get to a point where i feel confident enough to submit it and see what happens. I have never submitted a story before but have been lucky enough to have some of my poetry published in anthologies. Who knows, watch this space. In the mean time if you would like to view more of Annette work i have included a link to her Etsy shop in the links on the right. Carambatack Designs.

No comments: