Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Tuesday 25 September 2007

No Matter What

I've just sat and read this short story to my son a second time. I borrowed it from the library. There have been quite a few that have really made an impression and this one is lovely. It is by Debi Gliori.

How would i describe it, well it has a slightly poetic form and basically Small a fox asks the question 'If i was a grizzly bear would you still love me, would you care?'. He asks the question many times in various different way's and his mum Large, goes on to say 'Of course', said Large, 'bear or not, I'll always love you no matter what.'

'This is an instant childhood classic' wrote the Independent On Sunday.

Just thought I'd pass it on, something for all of us to remember.

No comments: